Are you tired of feeling sick and tired? Nutritional counseling and nutritional support is available for patients. Ask us about the Science Based Nutrition blood test and analysis to determine nutritional deficiencies and track progress. As many symptoms and conditions are partially or completely due to nutritional needs, offering nutritional support is a natural extension of the care available through our clinic. Blood testing is a great way to know what vitamins you need or if your vitamins are really working. The blood panel is a 53 point analysis. We may also recommend the analysis of your urine and hair. Your nutritional report will include recommendations for supplements, foods to include and those to avoid, comprehensive review of your medications, side effects and more.
- Individualized supplement recommendations & dosages specific to test findings, age, sex, & weight of the patient
- Dietary recommendations
- Compare color-coded current and previous test results on the same page
- Incorporates multiple factors for each condition or diagnosis including the patients symptoms, medications, blood tests, hair tests, and urine tests
- Complete laboratory analysis to document and monitor current disease processes and tendencies toward disease.
- Color-coded report to quickly identify problem areas.
- Correlation of tests results with symptoms, lifestyle habits or medication side effects that could contribute to the abnormality.
- Comprehensive list of lifestyle recommended based upon the patients individual test results.
We would be happy to share more information about these services and what we can do to help you feel better. Do not wait until things are bad enough for medication or surgery. Call us today and we will can get you started on the path to optimal health!