Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & Youtube for many tips, tricks, and resources to help you move better, feel better, and be a better you!
- American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Safety
- Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- North Dakota Chiropractic Association
Cosmetics & Skin Care
Health & Wellness Documentaries
- Doctored: The Movie
- Food Matters
- The Greater Good
- Food, Inc.
- Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
- Forks Over Knives
- The Biology of Belief
- Fed Up
- Kathy Johnson, LMT – Therapeutic Massage Solutions – LOCATED WITHIN VENTURE CHIROPRACTIC
- Katie Karn, LMT – Cransiosacral Therapy
- Kim Astrup, LMT – Pure Bliss Massage
- We would be happy to provide our massage referral list. Please call the office at 701-730-3867
Midwives & Doulas – Nursing
- Christine Mehl CPM, LM – Christine Mehl Midwifery
- Prairie Naturopathic – Molly Ferguson
- La Leche League
- Birthing Boot Camp
- Doulas of the Red River Valley
- Sweet Sleep, Book
- The Healthy Pregnancy Book
Nutrition & Healthy Eating
- Environmental Working Group
- Food Insights
- Science Based Nutrition
- Weston A. Price Foundation
Tethered Oral Tissue Referral Partners
- Apex Physical Therapy – Katie Karn, LMT (Cransiosacral) and Kristin Guderian, PT, DPT
- Dakota Orofacial Myology
- Serenity Valley Family Dentistry
- Dr. Ann Safo, DO at Sanford
- Dr. Kate Kessler, DO at Essentia
- Lactation Support: Sanford or Essentia
Resources for Pregnancy
Pre-Conception/Labor/Delivery & After Books
- Sit-Up and Take Notice! Positioning Yourself for a Better Birth by Pauline Scott
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer
- Gentle Birth Choices: A Guide to Making Informed Decisions about Birthing Centers, Birth Attendants, Water Birth, Home Birth, and Hospital Birth by Barbara Harper, R.N.
- The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth (Revised) by Sheila Kitzinger
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, PHD
- Active Birth by Janet Balaskas
- How to have Well Adjusted Babies by Jennifer Barham-Floreani
- Real Food for Pregnancy by Lily Nicols, RDN, CDE
- Exercising Through Your Pregnancy by James Clapp and Catherine Cram
- Childbirth and the Future of Homo Sapiens by Michel Odent
- Journey into Motherhood: Inspirational Stories of Natural Birth by Sheri L. Menelli
- The Pregnancy Book: Month-by-Month, Everything You Need to Know From America’s Baby Experts by William Sears, M.D. & Martha Sears, R.N.
- The Birth Partner, 2nd Edition by Penny Simkin, OT, Doula, Childbirth Educator
- The Birth Book: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Safe and Satisfying Birth (Sears Parenting Library) by William Sears, M.D.
- Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation by CNM, MA, Pam England
- The VBAC Companion: The Expectant Mother’s Guide to Vaginal Birth After Cesarean by Diana Korte
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health (Revised Edition) by Toni Weschler
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding: Seventh Revised Edition by La Leche League International
- The Nursing Mother’s Companion by Kathleen Huggins, R.N.
- Nursing Mother, Working Mother by Gale Pryor and Kathleen Huggins, R.N.
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Revised and Updated Edition) by William Sears, M.D.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Baby by Robert Sears, M.D.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Circumcision by Paul M. Fleiss, M.D.
- What your Doctor May Not Tell you About Children’s Vaccinations by Stephanie Cave, M.D.
- Get Ready to Get Pregnant by Michael C Lu
- Before Your Pregnancy: A 90 Day Guide for couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception by Amy Ogle, M.S. R.D.
- The Vaccine Friendly Plan by Jennifer Margulis and Paul Thomas M.D.
Books to Avoid
- On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby by Tracy Hogg
- The “What to Expect” Series by Arlene Eisenberg, et. al.
- The New Basics : A-to-Z Baby & Child Care for the Modern Parent by Michel Cohen, MD
- Planning for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond, ACOG
- Easy Labor: Every Woman’s Guide to Choosing Less Pain and More Joy During Childbirth by William Camann
- The Best Birth: Your Guide to the Safest, Healthiest, and Most Satisfying Labor and Delivery by Sarah McMoyler