Mission & Vision
We help people MOVE better, FEEL better, and BE the best version of themselves.
- Committed to Excellence – We provide the best care for EACH patient.
- Empower – We educate patients to take control of their outcomes. We strive to further improve your health and lifestyle by providing continuing education to help you make decisions to improve your overall health.
- Honesty & Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- Service-orientated – We ENJOY helping people.
- Teamwork/Family – We provide a “WOW” Experience. Your family is extremely important to us, and we look forward to taking care of them. We value your family by giving them our best care.
Venture Chiropractic was established by Dr. Chris Dockter in 2009 and was initially located in Moorhead, MN. Dr. Melanie Dockter moved to Fargo in 2010 after practicing in southwest Minnesota, and Venture Chiropractic continued to grow. In 2012, they moved the practice to Fargo, ND, to meet the needs of a growing patient base. Due to loyal and supportive patients, Venture Chiropractic continues to grow and expand. Dr. Matt Casperson and Dr. Kinzie Koch also adds their expertise and are passionate about getting people well and back to doing the things they love. In 2020, we have been able to not only expand our office space to include a gym, but are adding acupuncture service starting in 2021. We never stop expanding our services so we may best serve our patients. We are honored and thankful for the support of our current patients and their referrals, which allow us to help more individuals in our community. We are excited about what the future holds. If you are not a current patient and seek help for a current problem or would like to experience the benefits of chiropractic care for yourself, we are happy to help and look forward to meeting you and your family!